Geminosus

Revelation Online

Hi everyone!

I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I just can't seem to find an MMORPG that interests me. Tera was great but it just lost it's luster after over a year of constant gear grinds and mild upgrades. Fortunately, Revelation Online is going into Beta in a few weeks and I think it is something that will blow away all of the competition. It seems to take all of the best elements from many other MMORPGs and combines them in a compelling and refreshing way.

For example, the combat can be played 3 ways. Action combat style (like Tera), hybrid click and move approach (like Runescape) and tab-target based (like Wow). Also, characters are allowed to fly and the game also features land mounts and air mounts that can hold up to 50 people. There is a strong set of PvE content (many 5-10 and a 20 man raid) along with PvP (weekly battles for control of territories and other staples such as open world PvP zones with unique mechanics, battlegrounds and also 1v1/3v3/5v5 arenas. Guilds are allowed to build their own houses which require resources and collaboration between all of the members.

The world is expansive and beautiful, I personally can't wait to get in there and explore!!! If you can watch this in-game fly through trailer and not get hyped I'll be impressed.

I am going to be putting back on my GM hat and establishing the GOTR guild during the open beta. I have done some leg work on the revelation website and we are listed as an available guild with a description of who we are and what we are all about. I have also already contacted several of our former Tera members and I expect us to see a strong showing in the game day 1. For all of you who have an MMORPG itch and wish to join us please do, the more the merrier!

-Gem

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found