UnknownShooter

H1Z1 Ressurection?

Hammer plays on a PVE server atm, I also play there and on The Stronghold whitelist PVP

I'm interested in getting a group together for some 5-play Team BR's too.

I managed to get my gaming laptop running. Just ran around on Deathgrip for a few hours. low pop but bases EVERYWHERE.

miss playing with everybody...yes even hammer.

I'm down to play PvE/P and BRs (once I get my skill up).  I definitely miss the group dynamic.  We should get something going soon.  

Due to my work schedule- I only really play on Sunday/Monday/Tuesday.

Swamp- Get that laptop up and running so you can join us!  :)

I'll try and be in the H1Z1 channel on TS when I'm playing or not playing anything else important.

If I'm in there but muted poke me, I'm usually there just doing other stuffs.

I'm checking out Gravelands again right now to see that the server is like now-a-days. I'm up for giving it another go, there was a wipe a few days ago.

Edited by Hanii

I have a tamper down in I9 (crescent reach) over the well, and an ATV stashed on Gravelands.

Perhaps we could all poke around a bit after Mech Monday?  Pending work schedules, we could at least jump on long enough to WUTU.  

Logged into Teamspeak

Empty channels once again

Why are you ded gaem?

EDIT: To contribute...

I spawned at the Governor's mansion and ran all the way to Crescent Reach. In the course of doing so, I picked up tons of stuff but at least a few (or in some cases, a lot) of each ammo type, but sadly no backpack. I saw one jeep and one player in the course of the entire journey. I'm logged out in one of the houses, let me know when people are playing so I can offload some of this stuff -- I'm full.

Edited by nullfunction

Null- I've got to do some house stuff but I can/will be on in like 30-45 minutes.  I'm already in channel so if you'd like- pop in and make noise or something to get my attention.  My speakers are up enough I'll hear you.  I may not pop right on but I will within a minute or two.

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found