Kiki

Wildstar is free to play now - Guild Information

Let me know if you pick up any steam here and we'll convert this into an article. You'll be able to edit the content on an ongoing basis that way.

We'll also look at unarchiving the WildStar area of the site, no reason to reinvent the wheel. Some of the info will need updating but I doubt everything's changed.

Thank you both, I will keep y'all updated on what's going on within Wildstar.

A ton of content has been changed robo most of the guides I will have to look over meticulously to change as they have redone a ton of mechanics.

Most guides are out of date severely by 6 months to a year also on most of what you try to look up about Wildstar.

When I get more time on my hands, I will write a better guide also for this if you guys want.

The Lazy Peon's review of Wildstar, reminder this was a couple months before free to play. But it does cover the game really well early on and giving you a nice sneak peak

This was filmed on the Dominion side, however we play on Exile so the experiences viewed in this video are viewed from the perspective of the Dominion.

It's a good 15 minutes so grab a drink and get settled in and I hope that this will improve some idea about the game. This is about 10 hours of gameplay compressed into 15 minutes.

Any questions feel free to post either here in the guide and I will get a reply to you through thread as soon as possible or you can find me in Teamspeak - Ms.Kiki

Enjoy

Has end-game content changed?  A bunch of us played at launch but hit a brick-wall at max level known as the 'attunement' process which had to be done before you could raid.

@Shaneoneil attunement has been severely nerfed into the ground, now you only need 4 dungeons at bronze reward and 1 world boss.

It is very easy now to get into endgame once you have done that and the requirements to get that done will only require a team of about 5-6 people to take down the lowest level world bosses. Also the world boss kill should be retroactive still so if you join the raid early on while leveling you can get your world boss kill long before you actually hit 50.

I have it installed.

Let's get an event on the calendar and in the countdown.

Mines downloaded and fully updated. I'm good for an event.

Wildstar Events

Saturday, October 17

Saturday, October 24

Feel free to jump in and try it out.

Saturday, October 17 Schedule

8:00 am - 2:00 pm PST

11:00 am - 5:00 pm EST

General leveling, questions, tutorials. Sit in and get a cup of coffee, this is time to relax and get a feel for the game. 

3:00 pm - 9:00 pm PST

6:00 pm - Midnight 12 EST

Dungeons and Group Play

Level 6+ Expedition: Fragment Zero

Level 10+ Dungeon: Protogames Academy 

Level 12+ Expedition: Outpost M-13

Level 15+ Adventure: The Hycrest Insurrection

I will be getting groups together starting at 3:00 pm PST / 6:00 pm EST. 

Dungeons and Adventures structure around the triad 1 tank, 1 healer, 3 dps set up

Expeditions can be solo'd when group together early expeditions can be a 5 man party consisting of random roles. There is no need for a healer or tank in the pre50 expeditions you can go in your full dps spec.

Schedule for Saturday, October 24 will be posted after this event, tune in for more details later.

Any questions or concerns please see me in Teamspeak, thank you for your time.

Ms.Kiki / Elatha Eri

Hello, this is Hocchibi

I joined through TERA but thought that Wildstar looked interesting as well, so I joined and I hope to have a great time playing this game with you all!

See you online

Incidentally, it USED to be that if you want money, you could easily take 2 gather skills and sell everything.  Certain things sell better than others, but some people like crafting more, and buy the stuff, and then sell off the final products.

My stuff should still be there.  I bailed when I realized that I was waiting significant amounts of time for the stupid bird to spawn, and dailies were boring.  Maybe they fixed all that by now?  :P

@EvilSmoo You can still do gathering professions for money, the amount of resources needed now with the huge population is a lot.

Technologist are now actually useful and are heavily needed also

Architects are the money makers given they can make high end fabkits for housing gathering, but require a lot of patience since they take stuff from all gathering.

Mob timers are a hell of a lot faster so getting quest and dailies done are easy. The bar to entry on raid attunement is very very easy now

The gear cycle is pretty much renown gear ilv 65+> vet dungeon gear ilv 80-90 > genesis ilv 100 > datascape max ilv is 116 with raid imbuement datascape gear goes to 120 max.

Leveling up a medic now. There are a lot people running around since it just went F2P. It's really easy to get a party for dungeons and adventures.

Heavy Edits incoming soon, restructuring this guide to be much better. Stay posted.

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found