nullfunction

Team BR?

does anybody play anymore? i got tired of grinding materials every three weeks to make a base.

I occasionally log on and just try to be a scavenger. See how long I can go solo without building anything.

I'm waiting for two things, my new PC and the group building permissions before I rally y'all back together, so looking like October :/

I'm OK waiting for a bit until the game is in a better place. I'd like to pick up the main survival part of the game too, so if they can fix the building permissions October should be a good month.

Also confirming I still have a lot of interest in the game, just not playing it at the moment.

Logged in on a low pop server. Holy crap zombies. Definitely upped the difficulty.

I definitely want to get back into it.  I took some time away from because it became a little too "grindy".  For a while there, there were so many of us that the zombies and few other people couldn't really offer a challenge.  It just got to be a farm/scavenge simulator.  I did pop on the other night and it looks like there's been some significant changes that I'm eager to explore with my GOTR fam!

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found