T'vol

Eight-Player Raiding

Here's Mogamu's video that goes into it, along with suggestions about how to go about it:

Just so you guys know, I can cover Trinity and Nova. We also don't need to follow those guides ver-batim. A Frost could do tanking easily too, Nyx could do crowd control, etc.

This all assuming we can get enough people to do it. I suggest we all coordinate here. Write down which frames you have at rank 30 with a reactor, and are comfortable with (aka built-up with as many mods as you can cram in). And then write down availability, and we can see what we can do. We can probably fill empty slots with pubbies if need be by asking for help in region and Council chat.

Edit: I left-out my schedule. Frankly, it's all over the place. I usually work weekends, though I often have Fridays off. Right now I have a back injury so I'm home most of the time and will probably stay that way for another week.

With the advent of 8-player raiding, I'm sure we can get some inactive players back in. I might do an email to everyone in the Warframe group.

With the advent of 8-player raiding, I'm sure we can get some inactive players back in. I might do an email to everyone in the Warframe group.

That's not a bad idea at all. Thanks!

I'll try to get the mass email out today.

Let's also work on compiling that list Tvol was talking about.

My strongest frames are Volt, Frost Prime, and Oberon - Oberon is my favorite at the moment and presents advantages against Grineer because of all the radiation damage and healing effects.

I've got a Rhino, a Volt, a Nyx and a Valkyre on full level. I think the Rhino is already catalysted, but I've got spares, so I can boost up any of them.

I've got a Rhino, a Trinity, a Valkyr, and an Oberon that I feel are up to snuff for the raid.  I've got a couple of potatoes, too, so I can power up any of them.

While THEY'LL TEAR US APART IN MELEE, you've got another volt, albeit I have no idea whats going on.

rank 30 with a reactor,

What does this mean? :3

While THEY'LL TEAR US APART IN MELEE, you've got another volt, albeit I have no idea whats going on.

rank 30 with a reactor,

What does this mean? :3

Heya!   It means the warframe has also been fitted with an orokin reactor which doubles it's mod capacity (60 mod points as opposed to 30 mod points (not counting capacity bonus given by Aura mods)

Hey all, I'm Medicator here and in PS2, but H3AsO4 in Warframe. 

I can bring any frame you need me to bring and have each modded and fitted for most end-game builds.  My highest proficiency is with Trinity (either energy vampire focused, or near-immortal build), Valkyr (immortal hysteria or warcry), Mag (greedy pull or max Shield Polarize), Loki, Hydroid (max strength/negative power duration pilfering swarm), Nyx (chaos spam or max focus), and Nova (max speedy or max slow variant).  I am always willing to fill whatever need the group has, so whatever we need that isn't covered, i can bring.  That brings me to my next point.

I just want to reiterate that this raid is VERY difficult. There are a dozen things that can go wrong just on part one of the raid, and it's VERY communication-dependent (voice comms (of the tactical ops variety) required). My intent is to have a practice raid:

this Saturday, March 28th beginning at approximately 5:00-5:30 Eastern to identify capability and preparedness for both myself and people joining us for it.

I would like to see two raid groups worth of people show up (16 of us, yay!) and for every member participating to have reviewed the wiki guide on the mission here, and/or the video that Officer Tvol linked above, if for no other reason than to understand what the heck is going on in the mission (and the missions and mechanics are unlike anything else that have been in the game yet).  My hope is that it's more fun than frustrating, and come prepared to try, try again.   This is a learning session! Mess-ups are expected, Tenno. :P

Reportedly, "good" groups can complete the raid in about 35-40 minutes, and "new" groups can take up to an 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours to complete it. Understanding the mechanics is important. 

See you in-game! :ph34r:

Med

I'm in, just let me know what we need and I'll get to work.

I have most of the frames. So I can really fill any slot that we don't have. My favourites though are; Rhino, Zephyr, Ember, and maybe Trinity.

Edit: I really like melee combat.

Edit 2: my schedule is pretty open. I have my Monday to Friday 9-5 thing. Other than that I'm free.

Edited by DarthJonny

I have the following frames to Rank 30 and if they don't currently have a potato in them, I do have some free reactors in my inventory to upgrade them with:

Ash, Banshee, Ember, Loki, Mag, Oberon, Rhino, Saryn, Trinity, Valkyr, Vauban, and Volt

I'd be willing to play whichever is most helpful but have been using Vauban, Saryn, and Oberon the most recently. Most of my warframe mods are close to max but the major damage mods (Serration/Hornet Strike) are only 5 or 6 out of 10.

I am not currently in the GotR Clan on Warframe and am not in a position to leave my current clan. I am the only active Officer with invite privileges in a group that contains RL friends and I will not leave them high-n'-dry.  

getting my warframe client up to date was the second thing i had done after getting my internet connection back (the first was planetside 2) , i am not in the clan (i made my own) but here what i have :

trinity , excalibur , mag , volt , banshee , saryn , rhino , vauban , ember , nyx , frost , nekros , mirage and i can assemble oberon if needed 

most of my weapons are polarize to get the maximum of them ( 6 or 7 forma)

sentinels and one (very good) kubro

all my stuff is overcharge with potatoes and most of my frames have been polarized to fit my need 

all damage mods are max or near max

I'm going to a hockey game at 1:00PM tomorrow, and I'm not sure how long it's gonna run exactly, so I may not be able to make our practice raid.  I'll do my best to make it there on time, but I can't make any promises.

Looking through the thread again, I noticed Medicator's post about trying to do a practice run at 5:00/5:30 PM EST (which it is currently past). As a husband and father, I will rarely be able to commit to playing prior to 8 PM EST.

He wasn't even there today. So...ya. maybe another time.

A quick update today we got 7 people on and got to stage 2 before after many attempts to not all die we had to give in.  We did however learn many things some of the most important are that everyone should be bringing ciphers, team energy restores, team ammo restores.  All in all even though we failed it was a blast.  I know med is going to be gone next weekend so we are going to have to start to try to organize another time for it.

Well Robo, your mass email worked for me.  After reading it I got curious to see what had changed with Warframe.  I'm nowhere near being able to help with raids but I'll get there.

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found