robocpf1

Itzal Components Research Active

Our Tenno Lab has completed the top-level research for the Itzal (which is the Tenno Lab research Archwing).

The research projects for all three components (harness, wings, systems) are now available in the Tenno Lab. Please contribute resources if you can. The vast majority of resources have already been provided by the clan vault and some of my personal stores - however, we're still missing Tellurium, some Oxium, and I think a Mutagen Mass or two.

Check it out in the dojo. We'll soon have an archwing variant blueprint unlocked! I know some of you are getting a bit bored of your Odonatas.

Tellurium has, from what I've read, an absolutely disgusting drop rate.  Don't get discouraged if you get very little or none at all; I've heard talk of people getting one unit per five or six missions.

Yeah the drop rate is horrible, I did the mission on Uranus twice last night till round 4. Only got like one piece.

I donated my six today and finished the research for the harness. We still need like 20 more to finish the other two parts. Now that my Odonata and weapons are max rank, I'm going to try to farm for more Tellurium. Hopefully I can finish them both by the end of next week, sooner if you guys can donate some as well.  :D

Have contributed whatever tellerium I have every time i get it. We should get a group of clanmates together and farm it. Tedious, but neccessary. 

Okay, so, I decided to throw down another bunch of cash at Warframe (which is actually I think only the third time I've done so over its lifetime...not too bad a deal I suppose), got the top Prime Access pack available and thus have a crap ton of platinum. (Nice thing with Prime Access is that the top pack gave a little over 28 platinum per CAD, which is well beyond the value of purchasing normally.)

I went ahead and just bought the required tellurium given how hard it is to farm. Seriously, screw that shit. The blueprint will be researched in 1.5 days from now.

And speaking of it being so damn hard to come by, I'll subsidize the tellurium cost of the first six (6) people to lay claim to it here, with two (2) free tellurium per person. That'll mean you still need to farm two (2), but should lessen the pain a little. (I could've done full subsidy for the first three (3) people but decided to spread the love around a little).

Wow! Thanks Tvol, yes, that will help enormously. I know we've all been struggling with the Tellurium farm. This is great :D

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found